If you’ve got pets and hardwood floors, then you know how maddening it can be to keep the loose hair under control. Robot vacuum cleaners can be a life-saver (and major time-saver) for pet parents. But what is the best robot vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors?
Comparing Robot Vacuum Cleaners for Hardwood Floors and Pet Hair
If you’ve never owned a robot vacuum, then you may not know what aspects to consider when shopping for one online. How often do we make a fairly significant purchase to later realize there were some features we may have overlooked? Here are some of the most important aspects to consider when looking for the best robot vacuum cleaner for pet hair and hardwood floors:
- Efficiency – This seems pretty obvious, but it is something that many people don’t consider before making the purchase. It’s a common mistake when buying vacuums, and we’ve likely all done it before. And if you’re looking for one to pick up pet hair, then you definitely do not want to buy a weak robot vacuum that won’t get all the hair or will need to be constantly cleaned out and recharged.
- Accessibility and Ease of Use – It comes as a surprise to many that some of these vacuums are “smart vacuums.” Many can be accessed and controlled through apps used in your smartphone or other device. Some can even be accessed through Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices. Automating the robot vacuum is another important accessibility feature.
- Cost – This is one of the biggest factors for many shoppers. Of course we wish we could get the highest quality at the lowest price, but as the saying goes; you get what you pay for. However, this doesn’t mean you have to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a robot vacuum that works well and has the features you want.
- Battery Life – This is another aspect to consider, especially if you have a lot of dog hair floating around on your hardwood floors. Some of the cheaper robot vacuums have very weak batteries. But there are some that come at a great price with long battery life.
- Other Features – There are some other features that may be important to you specifically. If you have stairs, then a robot vacuum with step sensors is a good idea. If you have different surfaces in your home, then you definitely want one that can go from carpet to hardwood or tile. But did you know that some robot vacuums can also mop hard surfaces? Many people who buy the cheapest robot vacuums realize that they have limited functions.
What is the Best Robot Vacuum for Hardwood Floors?
Hardwood floors and pets aren’t the greatest pair in history. If you’ve lived in a home with the two, then you know how the hair can collect and get to flying around with even the slightest breeze. Sometimes you can walk by a piece of furniture, and the wind from your steps will set clumps of hair stirring about the floors. And yes, they become airborne with enough of a breeze. It’s somewhat of a double edged sword. More and more people are loving hardwood floors, but carpet can help when it comes to holding loose pet hair in place.
We’ve rated Kyvol robot vacuum cleaners as the best robot vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors. It ranks high in every category listed above – and at a fraction of the cost of others. There are a few cheaper robot vacuums out there, but they don’t rank as high in other areas.
Why is Kyvol the best robot vacuum for hardwood floors? Kyvol vacuums have received glowing reviews across the board. CNN even did a feature on the Kyvol Cybovac E30 robot vacuum, comparing it to the much more expensive Roomba. Other gadget and tech review sites give this vacuum glowing reviews, touting it as the best robot vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors. The Kyvol Sybovac E31 has so many incredible features including:
- Vacuums carpet, hardwood, vinyl tile, and other floor surfaces
- Powerful suction at 3,000Pa
- Can vacuum and mop at the same time
- Holds 110 ml of water
- Microfiber cloth for mopping
- Sensors to stop at stairways
- Interactive app to use with phone, Alexa, Google Home, and other smart devices
- Long battery life
What is the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair?
Kyvol vacuums are well-known for their power and ability to tackle unruly dog hair on hardwood floors, carpet, tile, and more. Pet owners across the world have left glowing reviews online. And they are all incredibly happy that they didn’t break the bank to get the best robot vacuum cleaner for pet hair.
You can find all kinds of great reviews online for Kyvol vacuums. EBPMan Tech Reviews channel on YouTube shows a great review of the Kyvol Cybovac E20. He shows how easy it is to use and how you can easily control it through Google or Alexa. It also comes with a remote control if you prefer that. He also goes over many of the other features mentioned throughout this article to show why this is the best robot vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors.
Users even mention relief from sneezing and allergies with the use of Kyvol vacuum cleaners. And the best part is that you don’t have to spend every single day sweeping, mopping, and/or vacuuming your floors just to keep the pet hair under control.
In Conclusion: The Kyvol Vacuum Ranks Number 1 With Us
If you’re looking for the best robot vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors at the best price, then Kyvol is definitely the place to shop. You can find a selection of intelligent vacuums for your needs. And make sure to check out the latest robot vacuum from Kyvol, the Cybovac E31. This intelligent vacuum cleaner is sure to make life easier for you and your happy pets.
You might also like: