Cleanliness is next to Godliness. This means that we should maintain proper hygiene of ourselves and our surrounding in an appropriate and regular manner. Whether it is taking shower or cleaning your household, make it a responsibility (which it already should be) and stick to it religiously. Vacuum Cleaners are a great help when it comes to cleaning your household and especially carpets. Whether it’s the curtains or those difficult to reach spots, vacuum cleaners are the best and most feasible option available.
But with all the busy schedules and no time for tending to household chores, it is becoming increasingly difficult to cater to this necessary chore. Since the activity itself requires a vacant time-slot in your already packed schedule, which is in itself is a task that requires time to manage. Time management requires time, and time is something we don’t have much of. That is why people are opting for choices which can make these already busy lives much easier.
One such choice is using the Cybovac robot vacuum cleaners by Kyvol. With their modern technology and amazing digital features, they have truly reformed the way cleaning is being perceived these days. Stylish, sleek, modern, practical, and most importantly, reliable; Kyvol vacuum cleaners are your all-in-one cleaning solution to relieve you from the burden of everyday cleaning of the floor.
In this article, we will be having a detailed and elaborative look on how often one should vacuum their household and some benefits associated with regular vacuuming. Without further ado, let’s get started:
Benefits of Regular Cleaning:
Who doesn’t like a neat, clean, and sparkling house that is dust-free and a sight to behold for onlookers? There is just something about looking at your house cleaned, spotless with not even a speck of dust anywhere. Well, we all want that, but the efforts associated with doing that are the unwanted consequence many brave souls shy away from.
This is why we must first become aware of all the benefits associated with regular cleaning so we can muster the courage and strength to make it into a habit. Especially the use of vacuum cleaners adds many supplementary benefits to the cleaning, some of which are:
- We can start with how using a vacuum cleaner saves you a lot of time and energy when it comes to cleaning large rooms. Where cleaning a regular room may take you anywhere from 20-30 minutes, using a vacuum cleaner, you can get the job done in half the time with fewer efforts.
- It is definitely more hygienic and secure compared to cleaning with a broom. As with a broom, you aren’t doing as much of cleaning as you are spreading dust and microbes throughout the atmosphere of your household. This regulates air for the harmful bacteria and germs residing in the carpet and helps them travel and spread from one place to another.
- In comparison to a broom or any other cleaning equipment, a vacuum cleaner is easier to use. Just plug it in and let the vacuum cleaner do the magic.
- It can help you remove so many unwanted pathogens and microbes like germs, bacteria, and allergens that can cause allergies, asthma, breathing complications, and skin/eye irritation. It can also remove pet hairs and other small and difficult to remove objects that are almost invisible to the naked eye.
- They remove dust mites and other airborne pathogens. The cleaning capacity of modern vacuum cleaners is significantly greater than the old ones and they require less effort to provide even more efficient cleaning.
- A cleaner and healthier household environment provides plenty of physical and psychological benefits that can benefit your family in the long run; this is why it is ideal to have your house vacuumed regularly.
- It is wise to make the best of modern technology and opt for better and convenient options like Kyvol robotic vacuum cleaners. No longer have you needed to occupy yourself with tiring household chores when technology has your back. Check out the Cybovac E-series with three amazing products to satisfy your cleaning needs on a regular basis.
How Often Should You Clean?
Now that we have established the importance of regularly vacuuming your house and given a modern and prefect suggestion, it is time to determine how often you should vacuum your house. According to household and cleaning experts, you should vacuum the carpet and rugs at least twice a week; but in case someone in your household has allergies or your house is prone to allergens and microbes, vacuum 4 times a week thoroughly to eliminate those invisible to the eye allergens and mites.
If you have pet/s then daily vacuuming is recommended as it is essential to have their hair removed which can cause severe allergic reactions by accumulating dirt and microorganisms from their surroundings. Daily vacuuming is also recommended in case someone in your house has asthma or breathing problems. With regular cleaning, you can improve the quality of air in your house which can contribute towards better and easy maintenance.
For areas where foot traffic is high, daily cleaning is recommended for the foot routes and bi-tri weekly cleaning for the entire area. Rooms which get low foot traffic, vacuuming twice a week will suffice, and for rooms that get little to no traffic with no route for the dust to enter, it is best to vacuum them once a week or once in two weeks.
As for hard floors, weekly vacuuming is sufficient. But to make the process further feasible and automated to a great degree, we suggest you go for one of the three models offered by Kyvol in their Cybovac series. E20 for entry-level cleaning of large areas, E30 for advanced GyropticTM navigation based cleaning and E31 for mopping and sweeping those hard to clean spots with GyropticTM navigation and water tank for wet mopping.
So, be sure to make vacuuming a regular habit and keep your household clean with Kyvol Cybovac series.